Monday, December 18, 2006

RIGHTEOUS PRAYER?

Today is still not any easier knowing that my cousin MARC was the victim of a very hateful, spiteful, despicable and demonic possessed individual who decided to end MARC'S life. I wish my cousin did not have to fall subject to such a violent ending. He did not deserve that.

I know we are not supposed to pray bad things onto others. I can't help but HOPE and PRAY that whoever did this to MARC will not have one moment of rest, peace or contentment after what he has done. I do hope that he is troubled until he turns himself in or is captured.

I LOVE YOU MARC! I am so sorry and sad that this happened to you! I will miss you Cousin.

1 comment:

Maryee said...

Hang in there! Praying for God's peace and blessings to be upon you! Love conquers all!